Thursday, April 26, 2007

Happy Anniversary

I can't believe I totally forgot about the anniversary!

Ten years ago on April 25, 1997 my best friend got married!!! That's right people, yesterday was Doodlebug and Movie Buff's tenth anniversary. Can you imagine being married for 10 years. I know I can't. So, they have been married for 10 years, have 3 beautiful little Doodles, 2 cute little dogs, and 1 nice home. So, I just want to send a very big

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

to Doodlebug and Movie Buff.

I love you both and hope that you have many more years wedded bliss!

Until next time...

Single Girl

2 comments:

d.g. said...

10 years -- I, too, just can't imagine what that would be like. I can only hope that one day I will ... CONGRATS DOODLES!!!

Rice Spice said...

Pass my CONGRATS to Doodle as well! Wow, 10 years! I wonder if anyone will be able to stand me for 10 years? Ha!