Thursday, May 13, 2010

Karen Was Right

Creepy people do live in the internet.

Remember Monkey Boy? Well, he IMed me this afternoon and this is what it said...

if you are not my angel then what is an angel means????????????? you are my angel and is for real but you dont know that you are my angel coz if you do you will tell me that you want to see me because i want to see you and hug you tell everyone that the lord use you to bless me my sweet heart for ever....i love you more
I'm at a loss for words.
Until next time...
Mandy

8 comments:

kisha said...

Holy Shit Batman!
...that's all.

Janet said...

He loves you more...than what?! More than you love him? Because that wouldn't take much. More than he loves...what...? The Lord? How odd.

Princess Pixybell said...

hahahahaha, I am in bed reading this my neighbours must be wondering what the hell I'm laughng at!!! now that is funny xx

Laura Funkyjunk Suarez said...

Well, at least he doesn't wear diapers! He might, but he didn't come right out and say it. I think this might be your Prince Charming!

Anonymous said...

I THINK THAT POSSIBLY WEARING DIAPERS IS THE LEAST OF HIS PROBLEMS!!

THE MOM

Rice Spice said...

He lost me at "If". WTF????

Karen M. Peterson said...

I think you should tell him that you ARE an angel and that the Lord sent you into his life to tell him to take an English class. And see a therapist. Or, more specifically, an electro-shock therapist.

terra said...

WTF!!!! i have nothing else to say....