Friday, October 24, 2008

Horrorpops Tomorrow Night!!!

Two years ago, I went to a Reverend Horton Heat show and the opening act was Horrorpops. I had never heard of them and before they came on the stage I just wanted them to hurry up and get done so I could see the Rev. When they started to play, I fell in love with them. I actually enjoyed their set more than the Rev's. The next day, I went to Best Buy and was surprised that they had their CDs, I bought Hell Yeah and listened to it for 3 days straight. Then I went and bought Bring it On and listened to it for another three days. Tomorrow night will be the third time I've seen them live and I CAN'T WAIT!!!

This was the opening song the first time I ever saw them, after that I was hooked!




Until next time...

Mandy

1 comments:

d.g. said...

I had never heard of the Horrorpops until you mentioned them on this here lovely site of yours, but let me just say, if I had ran across them on my own, I would have said to myself, "Self, I totally think Mandy would dig this band!" They seem to be exactly "your type," if that makes any sense. How are they live?