Monday, March 24, 2008

If it's true what Shakespeare says...

All the world's a stage,And all the men and women merely players;They have their exits and their entrances, then I would like to introduce you all to the players on the stage that is my world.

Single Girl - Amanda





Ginger - Phillip



Big Daddy - Mark
Mrs. Big Daddy - Sandy


Doodlebug - Terra
Movie Buff - Lyndon


Mother of Three - Jeanah
Mr. Mother of Three - Beau


Slut Puppy - Latischia


Vegan - Oscar


Thing 1 - Jerob


Thing 2 - Jereth


Thing 3 - Victor


This is my favorite picture of me with all of them.


The Sister - Megan


The Mother - Carol


Paw Paw - Paw Paw

So there you go. All the people I love! I told you this blog was going to be changing. I decided to drop the anonymity since I am a Single Girl no more. Check back later in the week, most likely the name of this little online journal will be different. Don't get me wrong, there will be trials and there will be tribulations...but not because I'm single...because I have to share my stuff with a boy now, this should get interesting.

Until next time...


Amanda


6 comments:

Laura Funkyjunk Suarez said...

Ah!!

Rice Spice said...

Wow! That's a a big decision to drop anonymity on a blog. Good for you! I think it's great. I, on the other hand, still plan on being all cloak and dagger like. I suppose it's just easier for me not to worry about Job #1 finding out about it (especially since I do my best blogging "on the clock") and avoiding exes finding my blog. Remember how I found my ex's new wife's blog a while back? Freaky.

Amanda said...

Well, I'm not using last names so I don't think anyone will be able to do a search and find me. I wanted to be able to post pictures and all of that. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep this one or start another one all together...

Anonymous said...

I hate that picture of me, can't you put a better one up. And no not the one with the big goofy grin either.
The Sister

Princess Pixybell said...

I'm taken aback!! in a good way of course. Its fookin great to finally see you single girl, its really odd how you start imagining what someone looks like, you look VERY VERY happy and I love that, good for you, and thanks for sharing the pictures with us and keep writing I love reading. xx

sublimenigma said...

Wow! Nice to finally put a face with the blogger. :)

It's so awesome that you and Ginger have found eachother. I really look forward to hearing about your new adventures with him.