Thursday, September 30, 2010

Yesterday Was a Sad Day.

My facebook wall will explain it all...

The day started out with a wall post from my sister. The comments that follow make me laugh.

Megan: Are you ok? you're not locked in a padded room somewhere are you?


Amanda: I'm fine...why do you ask?
23 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Megan: You didn't hear? Seth Rogen is engaged.
23 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Amanda: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
23 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Jack: Its true Amanda...however, Lindsey Lohan should be out of jail soon and if you play your cards right she can blow that relationship to smithereens. If that does not work just remember it is a Hollywood relationship and she be over within 18 months or so
23 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Amanda: I'd like to thank both of my siblings for their support in this very rough time in my life. I'll be okay, it'll just take time. *as a single tear rolls down my cheek.*
23 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Jack: I Just got a call from Rogen's people and they asked me if I would officiate the wedding...I told them "Are you kidding me, the guy just broke my sisters heart, no way I want to help that scumbag!" Then they told me what the honorarium was....sorry Amanda - I must do the Lords will!
23 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Amanda: That's going to be very interesting considering he's Jewish. But, I understand. Just let him know before the ceremony that he's missing out on one awesome, tall, chunky, southern girl. 22 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Megan: Jack....just "forget" to sign the marriage licence.
22 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Amanda: Ooooh, I like that, Megan. Jack, can you make that happen?!?!?
22 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Jack: Megan - AWESOME IDEA! Amanda - For that chunk of change I will convert - I studied Hebrew in Seminary
22 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Megan: She's just after his celebrity! May he get her one of those rings that cannot be cut off with any thing and may she smash her finger in the limo door.
22 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Amanda: Megan, this is why I ♥ you!!!
22 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Megan: Lol I'm the red one on the right while Jacks the white one on the left!
22 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Doug: I got your back ;)
20 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Then, I posted this on my wall...

Amanda: It's a sad day in my usually happy, little bubble.
Seth Rogen Gets Engaged.
23 Hours Ago · Comment ·LikeUnlike · View Feedback (8)Hide Feedback (8)

Jack: She is a complete looser - what a tramp!
23 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Amanda: I totally agree! I don't know how I'm going to break the news to Rogen the Wonder Pup. He's going to be very upset...He was looking forward to being Rogen Rogen.
23 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Jack: This quote from the article"Seth has joked before, “I have a girlfriend who is far prettier than I should have,” though we’re assuming he made that crack before he was a skinny, in-demand comedy star and looked more like a sarcastic grizzly... bear escaping from the zoo. Either way, we couldn’t be more excited for the happy couple. Now we just find a fiancĂ©e for Jonah Hill so he doesn’t start moping around the house watching ANTM marathons. One, two, three, not it!"

#1 - You loved him when he was the sarcastic grizzly bear escaping from the zoo!

#2 - That Jonah Hill kid is still available and may I say as a completely heterosexual male....he is pretty hot!
23 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Amanda: This is why I ♥ you, Jack.
22 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Megan: She'll get tired of his newly shaven face, greek god physique and throw him away soon enough!
22 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Amanda: One can only hope!
22 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Jack: Megan - are you talking about Seth or my wife Dorothy, because that woman loves my clean shaven face and greek god body!
22 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Megan: Seth's girl, Dorothy would never!
22 hours ago · LikeUnlike

My sister and I did not grow up with our brother...I think it's weird that our sense of humor is all pretty similar. I guess DNA is a powerful thing.

And Seth, if you're reading this, DON'T DO IT! You're supposed to marry me!!!

Until next time...

Mandy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'M SITTING AT WORK LMAO!! I'M GETTING SOME FUNNY LOOKS. SETH IS ABSOLUTELY MAKING A BIG MISTAKE. WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF THIS AWESOMELY DYSFUNCTIONAL (IN A GOOD WAY, OF COURSE) FAMILY?

I'M JUST SAYIN'.......

MOM

Karen M. Peterson said...

Where the heck have you been??

Anyway, so sorry about Seth Rogen's pending nuptials. Many hearts are breaking today.