Friday, August 21, 2009

Thirty Minutes

That's how much sleep I got last night...30 minutes.

I'm doing OK right now, but I have a feeling around 1p I'm going to be all delirious and giggly.

It was a good night though. Get your mind out of the gutter, it wasn't the bow chicka bow wow kind of good, but good nonetheless.

I'm going to Opelousas, LA this weekend with Terra. It is certain that fun times will be had...but when the patriarch of the family is known as Papa Pooney, you shouldn't expect anything less than fun times.

Until next time...

Mandy

2 comments:

d.g. said...

Oy.

Have fun this weekend, and tell Terra that I'm SO sorry she's going through this crap. She's tough and super-awesome, so I know she'll be fine, but still ... it blows.

Janet said...

You changed your picture! It's fabulous! Is that you?

Why didn't you sleep last night?